Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, March 1, 2013

Introduction


Boys and girls, let’s talk about this social condition, nay infliction, which we Indians must bear generation upon generation – Arranged Marriage! Such a strange sounding conundrum-y term it is.

Well anyway, we can debate over the English language some other time. The whole purpose of this blog is to enlighten those not in the know about the symptoms, manifestations, and side effects of this so called infliction.

For me, the symptoms starting showing in my family members about two years back, and the infliction manifested in everyone soon after the completion of my masters. The side effects however are being experienced singularly by me! Also, I checked, there exists no medication to make it any less painful. Tsk tsk!

Just an FYI, I’ve being experiencing serious discomfort for about a year now with no sign of improvement or progress. Doctors predict it to be life threatening. In certain difficult cases, patients have lost their minds as well! 

So let’s get started with the hilarity shall we?

PS: In case you are wondering where the "Leftover" came from, read this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment